- Immerse yourself in the development profession
- Build a portfolio for employment
- Get one-on-one sessions with a mentor
- The course includes a job placement assistance program
A person who takes responsibility for all stages of web service development. He takes part both in the creation of the visual part of the online resource and in the realization of the server side. He creates a web application from scratch – either on his own or with the support of a development team. Full stack = Frontend + Backend.
Frontend is what you see on the monitor. Backend is everything that is responsible for the logic “under the hood”
Duration: 15 weeks
Schedule: 9:00 – 19:00
Knowledge after training
Student’s final position
Schedule of the day
- 9:00 – 9:15 – Morning Stand Up.
- 9:20 – 11:00 – lecture
- 11:00 – 12:30 – Coding
- 12:30 – 14:00 – Lunch / Yoga
- 14:00 – 14:15 – Afternoon Stand-up
- 14:15 – 17:30 – coding
- 17:30 – 17:45 – Evening Standup
- 18:00 – meeting with alumni
- 19:00 – algorithm lecture
Backend (Node.js, Express), databases. Two projects for portfolio. Full-fledged web development with client-server architecture.
Frontend libraries (React + Redux). Linking UI to back-end and database. Final project.
Job search strategy, resume writing, interview preparation.